Engaging your audience with meaningful brand activations.You’ve got the event, you booked hot talent, the venue is perfect, and your target audience is coming. Now what?
Event activations allow your brand to engage attendees, but excellent brand activations engage them in relevant, valuable, and memorable ways.
As with all good events, it’s all about the who, what, where, when, and why. Demographics, tastes, season, location, and, of course, your brand objectives all factor into creating the perfect activations.
At SXSW this year, the Pandora Discovery Den has partnered with a number of brands to bring attendees meaningful activations that add value to their experience.
• St. Ives’ Hands That Rock massage station and free samples allow fans to get a moment of Zen and relaxation
• Revlon’s digital graffiti wall and free makeup giveaways encourage attendees to get creative and tap into their inner makeup artist
• The crowd can shop for bangles at the Alex and Ani energy lounge and then strut their stuff in the photobooth
• Sony’s Hustle Inside lounge gives fans a break from the heat while enjoying an American Hustle and Inside Llewyn Davis instaprint station
• For festival goers panicking as their battery bar declines, the Sprint charging station allows them to safely charge their phones in lockers while they enjoy the show
• And with hoards of people and streets blocked off, Nordstrom Rack is shuttling attendees from their hotels to the Pandora Discovery Den via branded complimentary pedi cabs with a surprise gift for riders
Come check out the Pandora Discovery Den at SXSW to see how these brands are tapping into the power of experiential and partnering with us make unforgettable moments in people’s lives.